Amanda Abera Shampoo & Vera Abera Hair Serum - Made by Vietnamese
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
Amanda Abera Shampoo - Applying silver Nano technology and extracts of natural ingredients such as mugwort, black ginger and Indian neem, Amanda Abera Shampoo has the effect of preventing the growth of dandruff, reducing hair loss and anti-inflammatory scalp. Amanda Abera provides extremely high nutrients, so it helps to strengthen the scalp, restore damaged hair very well to help you own strong, shiny hair and limit scalp inflammation.
- Clean the scalp, remove oil, dirt.
- Effectively treat dandruff, prevent dandruff from recurring.
- Provide nutrients, nourish the scalp and healthy hair.
- Give a refreshing and cool scent.
The main use of Amanda Abera Shampoo is to reduce itchy scalp and scalp fungus. Therefore, Amanda will have key ingredients that highlight this use, such as:
- Mugwort: A rare product uses Mugwort - Mugwort has long been considered a golden herb for health. With the effect of inflammation, reducing pain... And especially it treats dandruff, scalp effectively.
- Black Ginger: Combined with wormwood in the treatment of itchy scalp and scalp fungus, is an ingredient extracted from black ginger. It is a valuable folk medicine with the effect of enhancing immunity, increasing the body's resistance, antibacterial, and anti-fungal very well.
- The first shampoo for hair uses modern Nano Silver technology - thanks to the application of Nano Silver technology, the nutrients from Amanda can penetrate deep into the dermis of the scalp thanks to the micro-molecular size. Penetrate to the very root of the fungus, help antibacterial faster, the nutrients in the shampoo penetrate many times deeper.
Amanda is expected to be a special treatment for dandruff and fungus scalp thanks to the golden ingredients coming from nature.
- Mugwort (Artemisia Argyi Oil): Anti-inflammatory, inhibits Cytokines and antioxidants.
- Black Ginger (Distichochlamys): Prevents inflammatory cells by containing Methoxy Luteolin.
- Indian neem: Contains extremely high levels of fatty acids and nutrients, so it helps to strengthen the scalp and restore damaged hair very well.
- Amla (Forest Tamarind): Reduces hair loss and stimulates hair growth thanks to its rich antioxidant activity.
- Nano Silver (Ag+): Helps penetrate deep into the dermis of the scalp thanks to its microscopic molecular size. Penetrates to the very root of the fungus, helps antibacterial faster, the nutrients in the shampoo penetrate many times deeper.
- Step 1: Wet your hair with clean water (preferably warm), warm water helps the hair follicles and hair cuticles to open up.
- Step 2: Spray shampoo on hands with an appropriate amount (about 5ml - 7ml). Then apply evenly to the hair, massage the hair gently for a few minutes so that the shampoo penetrates deeply into the hair roots and hair shaft.
- Step 3: Rinse with water (it is recommended to use cold water, cold water will help close the hair cuticle).
How effective to treat the scalp fungus when using Amanda Abera Shampoo?
- After the first few days of use: No itching when washing hair with water. No more bad smell on the scalp fought.
- After 2 weeks of use: Clean dandruff. The pustules fade.
- After 1 month of use: hair roots are stimulated again and grow stronger.
Vera Abera Serum is many times more effective thanks to Nano Silver (Ag+) technology, which penetrates deep into the dermis of the scalp thanks to the microscopic molecular size that penetrates to the very root of the fungus, helping to fight bacteria faster. The nutrients in the serum penetrate many times deeper.
- Help to quickly remove dead skin cells, effectively treating treatment.
- Heal and regenerate new skin cells.
- Provide nutrients to the hair, making it healthy and shiny.
With the main use of Vera Abera Serum is to reduce itchy dandruff and scalp fungus. Therefore, the Serum will have key ingredients that highlight this use, such as:
- Black Ginger: This is the golden ingredient that Serum Vera Abera possesses. It is a valuable folk medicine with the effect of enhancing immunity, increasing the body's resistance, antibacterial, and anti-fungal very well.
- Nano Silver: Thanks to the application of Nano Silver technology, the nutrients from Vera Abera Serum can penetrate deeply into the dermis of the scalp thanks to the micro-molecular size. Penetrates to the very root of the fungus, helps antibacterial faster, the nutrients in the serum penetrate many times deeper.
- Grapefruit Essential Oil: This is an ingredient that is no longer too strange in the use of stimulating hair growth. Grapefruit essential oil contains vitamin C, which stimulates collagen production, helping the scalp always maintain its elasticity and health, so hair is less prone to breakage.
- Black ginger: Very strong antibacterial and anti-inflammatory effect to help prevent allergies, anti-ulcer, anti-fungal very well.
- Nano Silver (Ag+): Penetrates deep into the dermis of the scalp thanks to its microscopic molecular size. Penetrates to the very root of the fungus, helps antibacterial faster, the nutrients in the serum penetrate deeper.
- Cedarwood: Helps balance the sebaceous glands on the scalp, balancing the pH needed for hair.
- Lemongrass Essential Oil: Has antibacterial, antifungal, and anti-dandruff properties.
- Rosemary Essential Oil: Stimulates hair growth, fights dandruff and blackens hair.
- Tea Tree Oil: Stimulates and increases blood circulation, improves the condition of hair follicles, promotes hair growth, strong antibacterial helps to clean dandruff.
- Ylang Ylang Essential Oil: Helps control oil and improve hairline texture, effectively preventing breakage.
- Grapefruit Essential Oil: Stimulates hair growth, protects hair from UV rays and heat effects.
- Step 1: Clean the scalp before using the spray serum, to help to create a good foundation for nutrients to easily penetrate deep inside.
- Step 2: Spray the serum directly on the hair roots, massage gently so that the essence penetrates deep inside.
NOTES: Use more than 2 times a day to achieve the best effect.