Arian Abera Foot Scrub - Foot Bath, Exfoliating and Removing Dead Cells & Damaged Skin, Cracked Heel Repair
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
Hurry！Over 601 people have this in their carts
About this item
- BRING YOU SMOOTH HEEL SKINS AFTER USE - Arian Abera can easily exfoliate and remove your old dead skin cells under the heel by using a high Himalayan pink salt crystal content.
- HAVING SMOOTH TEXTURE - Arian Abera contains soft, small grains of salt and does not make you feel pain and uncomfortable when applying on the skin.
- THE COMBINATION OF HIGH-QUALITY INGREDIENTS - Besides Himalayan pink salt, Arian Abera also contains Salicylic Acid, which is an ingredient having strong exfoliating effect.
- SAFE & NOT CONTAINING HARMFUL SUBSTANCES - Not causing irritation or allergy after using. Safe and suitable for all skin types.
- SIGNIFICANTLY CHANGING YOUR HEEL SKIN AFTER A FEW USE - Arian Abera helps nutrients easily penetrate deep into the skin of the feet to nourish your feet skin better.
Arian Abera Foot Scrub with high Himalayan salt crystal content combined with precious medicinal herbs such as Jojoba oil extract, willow bark, etc, helps to remove old dead cells and damaged skin layers to unclog pores to help nutrients easily penetrate deep into the skin of the feet and nourish the skin of the feet, returning the skin soft, bright pink.
USES OF ARIAN ABERA
- Scrub dead cells, help to gently remove dirt and sebum on the skin, returning clean, clear skin.
- Reduce aging skin cells, and support youthful skin.
- Remove dry, hard, rough skin patches on heels, feet, and elbows, improve aesthetics.
- Himalayan Salt: Clean dead skin cells to make skin brighter, help remove impurities, and support other nutrients to maximize their function. Reduce the thickness of the stratum corneum, making the skin smooth.
- Salicylic Acid (BHA): Have anti-inflammatory properties. Remove layers of dead skin cells for softer, smoother skin.
- Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil: Non-irritating, penetrate well into calloused skin, deeply moisturize and soften heels.
- Salix Alba Bark Extract (White Willow Bark Extract): Anti-irritant.
DIRECTION TO USE
- Step 1: Clean the skin
- Step 2: Take an appropriate amount into the palm of your hand, and apply evenly on the heel or the area to be scrubbed (heel, sole of the foot, top of the toe).
- Step 3: Gently massage for about 30 seconds - 1 minute, rub evenly so that the particles disperse and rub with the keratinized skin cells. For quick results, you can use a heel scrub to help clean dead skin cells and calluses faster.
- Step 4: Wash again with water, do this before skin care and foot care steps.
- The effect duration may vary depending on the body’s condition or use frequency.
- Use 2-3 times/week.
Why are there many sellers selling the same products named Kasumi Abera but at a very low price compared to yours? Where should I buy this product?
Thanks for your interest in our product. ABERA only sells Kasumi Abera on our Amazon store and the official website, so we haven't distributed it to any other seller yet. Therefore, any other products named Kasumi Abera not sold by us are all counterfeit products and have low quality.
Can I use this product if I have no pigments?
Absolutely yes! Besides the effects of treating dark spots and pigments, Kasumi Abera also has the ability to prevent skin aging and brightening. You should use it soon to prevent those skin problems.
I'm considering buying this product for my mom. Can middle-aged women use it?
Absolutely yes! Kasumi Abera was created to help postpartum women that have pigment and aging skin can regain their youthful appearance.
Is it safe for sensitive skins?
Yes, it is. Kasumi is an advanced product that was certified by FDA. Moreover, Kasumi Abera is also extracted from precious herbs such as Ginseng, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Pine Wood, Snail Secretion Extract, etc, which are proven to be safe for your skin.