Amanda Abera Shampoo - Treat dandruff, eliminate scalp fungus, stimulate hair growth and strengthen hair
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
EFFECTIVE GUARANTEE. REFUND IF NOT SATISFIED
Amanda Abera Shampoo - Amanda Abera applying silver Nano technology and extracts of natural ingredients such as mugwort, black ginger and Indian neem, Amanda Abera Shampoo has the effect of preventing the growth of dandruff, reducing hair loss and anti-inflammatory scalp. Amanda Abera provides extremely high nutrients, so it helps to strengthen the scalp, restore damaged hair very well to help you own strong, shiny hair and limit scalp inflammation.
- Clean the scalp, remove oil, dirt.
- Effectively treat dandruff, prevent dandruff from recurring.
- Provide nutrients, nourish the scalp and healthy hair.
- Give a refreshing and cool scent.
The main use of Amanda Abera Shampoo is to reduce itchy scalp and scalp fungus. Therefore, Amanda will have key ingredients that highlight this use, such as:
- Mugwort: A rare product uses Mugwort - Mugwort has long been considered a golden herb for health. With the effect of inflammation, reducing pain... And especially it treats dandruff, scalp effectively.
- Black Ginger: Combined with wormwood in the treatment of itchy scalp and scalp fungus, is an ingredient extracted from black ginger. It is a valuable folk medicine with the effect of enhancing immunity, increasing the body's resistance, antibacterial, and anti-fungal very well.
- The first shampoo for hair uses modern Nano Silver technology - thanks to the application of Nano Silver technology, the nutrients from Amanda can penetrate deep into the dermis of the scalp thanks to the micro-molecular size. Penetrate to the very root of the fungus, help antibacterial faster, the nutrients in the shampoo penetrate many times deeper.
Amanda is expected to be a special treatment for dandruff and fungus scalp thanks to the golden ingredients coming from nature.
- Mugwort (Artemisia Argyi Oil): Anti-inflammatory, inhibits Cytokines and antioxidants.
- Black Ginger (Distichochlamys): Prevents inflammatory cells by containing Methoxy Luteolin.
- Indian neem: Contains extremely high levels of fatty acids and nutrients, so it helps to strengthen the scalp and restore damaged hair very well.
- Amla (Forest Tamarind): Reduces hair loss and stimulates hair growth thanks to its rich antioxidant activity.
- Nano Silver (Ag+): Helps penetrate deep into the dermis of the scalp thanks to its microscopic molecular size. Penetrates to the very root of the fungus, helps antibacterial faster, the nutrients in the shampoo penetrate many times deeper.
- Step 1: Wet your hair with clean water (preferably warm), warm water helps the hair follicles and hair cuticles to open up.
- Step 2: Spray shampoo on hands with an appropriate amount (about 5ml - 7ml). Then apply evenly to the hair, massage the hair gently for a few minutes so that the shampoo penetrates deeply into the hair roots and hair shaft.
- Step 3: Rinse with water (it is recommended to use cold water, cold water will help close the hair cuticle).
How effective to treat the scalp fungus when using Amanda Abera Shampoo?
- After the first few days of use: No itching when washing hair with water. No more bad smell on the scalp fought.
- After 2 weeks of use: Clean dandruff. The pustules fade.
- After 1 month of use: hair roots are stimulated again and grow stronger.